Friday, August 28, 2009

Skeptics put to shame

Last night, I was awakened by Joseph’s cough; He had a persistent, loud cough that I just couldn’t ignore. With my eyes barely opened, I took out his spray and administered to him. “He must be allergic to something….” That was the last thought on my mind before I fell straight back to sleep. Wait, rewind that! I fell back to sleep straight away!? I didn’t need to blow my nose?! Where was the stack of used tissues next to my bedside table? The worst part would be: I would be kept awake for more than 1 hour with blocked nose before I finally succumbed to the Pill!

Now that I am fully awake, I realized that I have not had any sinus attacks at night for almost 1 month! Ray is doubly surprised! Both of us are such skeptics that even after God has healed me, we didn’t realize God meant me to be completely healed! Dear Heavenly Father, please forgive me for my ignorance and disbelief! I mean a lifetime of sinus and He has healed me! Who could have imagined? I felt like laughing a Sarah’s chuckle when she gave birth to Isaac at her old age and despite being labeled “inconceivable”.

This is great news, Praise the Lord for He is Good! As I read Liz’s blog, detailing that she has experienced God’s miraculous healing, I have no doubt that she is on the road to recovery! She is feeling stronger, her bone aches are gone and her coughs have ceased! God is indeed our Great Healer!

Skeptics, its time to believe rather than question! J

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Praise the Lord for His complete healing for you. Oh, what wonderful blessing! One whole month! I love how u bring us back to God's word. Thanks Fee. All Glory to God. He is the Lord that healeth us - sinus or cancer. We just need faith of a mustard seed.

    ReplyDelete

Joseph restoring joy to a friend

We were at a family retreat at Cameron Highlands. Children were having a fun time playing frisbees when one child, Ashton, threw the frisbee...