Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Antenna is Working!

Yesterday, the day that I blogged about Joseph’s short circuit (labeled as Joseph’s Baggage), he asked me about watching TV again before his bedtime. As I was bracing myself at his “bring down the house” response, I told him “Yes, you may…” and before I could continue, he quickly chipped in with a broad smile “I know, I am supposed to watch for 10 minutes only, right?”

What? There was no stomping of feet? No unbearable cries that led my neighbours to believe that someone in my house had been torturing a child for the last "n" months!!! I could almost sing Handel Messiah chorus "Hallelujah!" Finally, Joseph's antenna is working properly! I can hardly believe it! It is too good to be true. To celebrate this special occasion, I did what an overjoyed mum would: to allow him 20 minutes of TV instead! God is slowing changing and transforming Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joseph restoring joy to a friend

We were at a family retreat at Cameron Highlands. Children were having a fun time playing frisbees when one child, Ashton, threw the frisbee...