Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Hair Raising Incident

While we were on our way out for dinner one evening with Ray’s family, I made a quick escape to the ladies. Ray came looking for me as I was holding up the entire entourage, as usual.

While the search and wait were taking place in the house, an unexpected incident was brewing outside. Both Clarissa and Joseph were overjoyed to see their cousins who returned from Singapore; and without looking out for one another, Clarissa had jumped into Ray’s brother car quickly while Joseph, looking lost was left standing behind the Honda vehicle.

Kevin was going to reverse the car but my sis-in law, instead of sending a usual sms to inform me that Clarissa had followed them, decided to hop out of the car to tell me directly. It was then that she noticed that Joseph was standing behind their vehicle, at a blind spot!

When Thant Lynn related the incident to me, my heart skipped many beats and my eyes were warm with tears! I knew that at that very moment, God had sent His angels to Joseph, protecting him and at the same time, prompting Thant Lynn to come out of the car.

“For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone”

God’s scriptures and promises to us are indeed alive and powerful. Thank you God for protecting Joseph even when we are not around to protect him.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Praise the Lord! Thank God that Joseph is alright. God is ever watching over His children whom He loves. Thank u Fee for sharing this. We see miracles happening everyday because we r in His grace. Thank u Lord for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bunny
    I try not to think about it as the fear of this incident cripples me! However, today, I have decided to cast it over to God. I know that I can't control the lives of my children, how long they live etc. I am only thankful and glad that God has granted His extension to me.
    love
    Fee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank God!! Even my heart missed a beat reading it! Continue to pray that God sends His angels to protect us daily. Am very glad that nothing happened to Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi elaine
    yes, we have lots to thank god for esp for stuff that we take for granted eg daily living! :)
    fee

    ReplyDelete

Joseph restoring joy to a friend

We were at a family retreat at Cameron Highlands. Children were having a fun time playing frisbees when one child, Ashton, threw the frisbee...